Thursday, June 25, 2020

short sad quotes

Short sad quotes

look here ,Below is a great collection of depressing short sad quotes that would made you realize that it is not only you who feel the same way,

-Your memories hurt.
-I never choose you but my heart makes me do it.
-True hearts are too rare.
-Just say Yes once, I'll make you my princess.
-People who judge others, they will never get happiness.
-Stop crying about what happened, Start smiling at what you can.

-When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
-Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
-You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
-I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.
-Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?
-What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person.
-It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More